Originally Published March 19, 2010
Last weekend my team and I traveled up to Reno for the 2010 USBC Nationals. I provided ample posts on the experience during my time there including video previews of the 2010 USBC Nationals Oil Pattern as well as my commentary on how I played the lanes, what worked, and what didn’t.
In case you missed these posts you can find an index of them below.
- USBC Nationals 2010 – Video Preview
- Driving To Nationals In Reno
- Free Stuff At USBC Nationals
- USBC Nationals 2010 Oil Pattern
- Nationals Doubles/Singles Oil Pattern Analysis
Also; I wanted to post my tournament scores along with the final placing that my team and I finished the tournament in just as I have have done in years past.
Of course the true final standings won’t be finalized until the first week of August so I will have to update this bowling nationals 2010 score-sheet to reflect final standings at that time. Thanks to everyone who wished me luck!
My USBC Nationals 2010 Tournament Recap
To see how I stacked up to USBC National tournaments in the past check out my tournament recap for:
- USBC Open Championships 2009 Recap
- USBC Open Championships 2008 Recap
- USBC Open Championships 2007 Recap
You can also enjoy some pictures from my trip here: